Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and goodbye


Dear readers!

A year and a half ago, I started writing this blog. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how many people from all over the world read it. This was indeed a pleasant experience for me.

The time has come for me to say good-bye to you all. I thank you for the time that you have spent reading my posts as well as for your comments and nice words. Before I go, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2010.

Yours sincerely,

Petra Vengušt
Hotel Manager
Grand Hotel Toplice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our dear Petra, we are so sad to hear that you are leaving !We wish you all the best for your future,and thank you for all that you have done , we will miss you and your BLOG ,lots of love Angela and Stephen Blumenow xxx