Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Simply Green and Clean



I have just spent a part of my holidays abroad and there is one fact that always pleasantly surprises me when I come back to Slovenia. Slovenia is simply clean and green. I mean that the streets are clean, the rivers are clean and the motorways are clean. And I mean that we have a lot of green forests, green meadows and green pastures. Simply green and clean. This could be Slovenia’s new slogan. Of course I have to mention that in this time of the year whole of Bled is embraced by an abundance of green color.

1 comment:

Morris Hickey of Chigwell, Essex said...

My mother and I have visited Bled many times, staying at GHT. We have been there in the summer during the 1970s, in spring 1994 and 1996, and each year at Christmas/New Year since 2002.

At any time of year we find beauty and relaxation - even in the very heavy snow of 2005/6!! Soon after returning home from our Christmas 2008 stay we decided to have a further visit from 28 May to 8 June. It was wonderful - green and clean, peaceful and relaxing, and a joy to be there once more.

I can hardly wait for our next visit!