Saturday, March 14, 2009

Photo session


There are people that are loved by camera and love to have their photos taken. And then there are people who do not feel like that at all. Unfortunately, I am the later. A few days ago we had a photographer in the hotel, taking pictures of the hotel and staff for a magazine. I was asked to have a “photo session” with him as well, since, lets be honest my picture on the internet is a bit outdated. Being a woman, I actually prefer to have a photo published that shows me at a “younger” age, but I suppose it is OK to admit your true age, so I agreed. The “session” (I love this world, since it makes me feel like a model.) meant that I had to stand on a balcony of one of the hotel rooms and the photographer was standing on the street below. It was difficult for him and he had to direct me a lot. Look left, look down, move that way, put your hand here,……A part of the end result is visible on the attached photo. Oh, I just realized that I have never published my own photo on my blog, so a lot of you don’t even know what I look like. Well, there you are. This is me. Petra.

No comments: