Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Statistics


Ever since July 28th2008, I have been following the statistics regarding visitors of my blog, that is of you, my dear readers. From July 28th 2008 till March 17th 2009, this blog has been visited by 3135 people (8119 pageviews in total). Each one has spend an average of 1 minute and 20 seconds on the site, which is 376% more then average of other blogs published via google. The most amazing fact is that people, who read my blog come from 38 different countries. Top 10 readers are from Slovenia, UK, USA, Italy, Japan, Croatia, Spain, Serbia, Ireland and Canada. Fascinatingly enough, I have readers also from Nepal, Bermuda, Sri Lanka and Costa Rica.

My kind regards to all of you, especially my faithful regular visitors, since according to the statistics, I have 604 regular readers that have logged on to my blog for more then 9 times. Thank you!

No comments: